Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Fun!

So I figured that I should maybe post about all of the exciting things we have been doing this summer! Well it has been fun that is for sure. Not only has my 3 year old almost completed every level in Mario Kart Wii (I was reading The Host), we have also made it to the spray park a couple of times, completed one session of swimming lessons with another to go in August, and made it to the lake today with my friend Amy and her kids. All in all it has been pretty eventful considering we still haven't left for any real trips yet. Here are some pictures of our adventures!

The Spray Park!


I don't know why she was crawling like this but she did the entire time!

Right before their last day of lessons!



They were in the same class, which was very nice for me! This was their instructor Becky!

Making a sand castle at the lake!



So far a great summer, but it is going by so fast! We have a trip to Montana planned for later this month so I will update more then, hope everyone is having a great summer just like us!

8 comments:

Life as a Kenessey said...

Your kids are so super cute!! I love how happy and cold they look posing with their swim instructor!! I too am a big fan of Mario Kart Wii....pretty sure I could kick Rawley's butt too! JOKES!!!

Jen said...

oh how I love summer fun. Summer is the greatest time for me. Sure it's busy, but busy doing fun things instead of rushing to help kids with homework etc..

Your lake and swim pictures look like so much fun! our kids are all growing up. Hallie will be 18mths on the 24th already. Your kids are so cute. Tell Pat Hi! Have fun in Montana.

The Brandleys said...

Yay I can't wait till I get to have summer fun too! with you guys of course! Se you soon!

Nicole said...

Sounds like a low-key summer...lots of swimming and relaxing. That's the best! Hey...how did you like "The Host"?

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer!! I feel like we're not doing anything but surviving through yet another move! blah!

Jen said...

Hey Jessie, just a little comment to add about my memory post. I remember all of that too! So fun. That walk to the Summit seems like yesterday.

I also remember coming over to your place and Pat had made yummy steak sandwiches and we were talking about if our hubbies were going to specialize etc.. and standing on your deck watching fireflies. Where does time go?!! Miss ya!

mags said...

I'm wondering what you thought about "the host" too!? I just finished it. It kinda took me forever.

Allison said...

Splash pads, swimming lessons, and lakes. I am all about this post. Have fun in Montana.