Wednesday, July 9, 2008

She walks!

So Emmy has technically been taking steps since the end of April, back and forth between Pat and I, and just about everyone else. I am sure that she was "walking" earlier, but I don't officially call it walking until my kids do one thing. They have to be able to stand up by themselves without holding onto something for support. Well my sweet girl did that on June 29, 2008 (which was also my dad's 60th birthday) right in the middle of my primary lesson. Pat was out of town on a fishing trip to Vancouver, hence the reason why she had joined in my class. I did finally get a little video of her accomplishment, and now I am finding it easier to chase her around. She sure was fast on her hands and knees, and still relies on them when she tries to make a quick getaway!

4 comments:

The Brandleys said...

What do you do with a drunken sailor, What do you do with a drunken sailor...HaHa she is so adorable! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks!

traci said...

Yea! I feel like I am watching Mallory's movie. So good at getting herself right back up. Now, you need to get your running shoes on so that you can chase her.

Life as a Kenessey said...

I love it...so cute!! I totally agree with you on the whole...not counting it until they stand on their own and walk from there... She is so adorable!!!

Jamie said...

yeah! that's great news!!! although, it also means life gets just a bit crazier for you!!