I am truly saddened by the passing of my Grandma Hillyer. Even though we were all expecting this time to come I wish that I would have been able to have her around for a little while longer. She has been a fighter in her 89 years of life, but yesterday she was rejoined with her sweetheart. I will always remember the crazy hockey fan cheering on her beloved team the Calgary Flames. She never missed a game! And her contagious laugh! I think that is where we inherited the uncontrollable giggles that always erupt at the wrong times. She was a friend, a listening ear, and was loved by everyone who knew her! I know she is happy where she is now with her husband, parents, siblings and friends. We love you Grandma!

3 comments:
Great Tribute to your grandma...such a blessing to have great women in your life!!!
aawww. big hugs!!!!
Sorry for your loss. She sounds like a neat grandma. I love that she was such a dedicated hockey fan!
Post a Comment