Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day!


I thought that this day would never come! After a long and lazy summer I am glad that school has begun again. Now I can get back to work! It seems that the older my kids get the more time I spend away from home. Hmmm how exactly does that work. I thought that I was getting more time to myself! Hadley had a great day back. She has a super nice teacher and lots of kids from her Kindergarten class. She has already become Ms. Independent. So much for the clingy first child. I was hoping that she might feel a little anxious about school this year but yet again, she eased right back into the regular routine. Now lets hope that I can keep it up!

5 comments:

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Hadley is so pretty and grown up. I've decided the older my kids get, the busier I get. Which is funny, because I was so overwhelmed when Andrew was a newborn. One newborn child would seem so easy now. Sorry about your grandma. What a cute little lady, it sounds like she lived a great life.

Jen said...

I'm glad Hadley started out great. I know, how is it that when school starts life becomes CRAZY again? Oh well, just like Trace Adkins sings, we're gonna miss this. Right? She is darling.

Julie and Matt said...

Jessie-How fun to hear from you on my blog!! Mia still talks about the play group when Hadley was in it with her. I can't believe how big she is now! What a cute family you have! Julie

mags said...

ahhh big sigh of relief right? I think all moms everywhere do a cartwheel for joy when september rolls around! Hadley is such a cutie, i still picture her as a toddler! she's all grown up.

Allison said...

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Hadley looks beautiful!