Today was the beginning of the end! Not really, Rawley started preschool today. He was so upset when Hadley started school and he didn't. I have spent the last week telling him over and over that he would start really soon. The day finally came and he could hardly contain his excitement. I signed up to bring the snack since I was staying with him, and I thought that would be a nice way to start the year. This of course also begins the never-ending taxi service that I will now be providing for both of the older kids. Emmy had better get used to that car seat because she will be spending a lot of time in it from now on. I also put Hadley in the Lunch program at the school so I don't have to pick her up more than once a day. This was a smart decision! After 1 day I was beat. Now I can at least relax a little more and not have to constantly worry about being there on time to get her. She loves it too so that is a plus! Her friends are there, and they have a lot of activities available for the kids to do after they have finished their lunches. We will have to see where the year brings us. Swimming lessons start in a couple of weeks, thankfully I decided to stick to one activity at a time. Otherwise I would have to title this post "Pure Chaos".
Waiting till school starts.

Playing with some of the toys.

Handing out the beach balls in the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment