I usually don't do this, but I thought that I might give everyone that reads this a little heads up about my friend Traci and her awesome creativity! Check out her craft blog here for a chance to win one cute little outfit for a baby of course!
This has nothing to do with your blog...but with all of this "medical stuff" I am involved with lately...I am pretty "intouch with my gentle side"!! Thanks for staying on the phone with me last night for that long....I love you and you reminded me what a great person,mother,friend and woman that you are... So happy that you have a great life....BIG HUGS!!!!
DARLING blog! So festive! I've actually decided to go gang-busters with the red and lime green this year...it makes me all gitty inside! oh, and thanks for the tip....i visited your friends blog and her things are darling!
Thank for the help in the giveaway. I have been making way too many things (addiction) and it seems like I am not in the stage where friends are having babies anymore. I am getting old, in other words. I need to just find a way to give it all away a little at a time. Love the colors of your blog. I am getting excited for Christmas. I wish you lived here still. I just got a new girl to vt and she is in your old apartments. It's not the same without you there! You are missed.
Thank for the help in the giveaway. I have been making way too many things (addiction) and it seems like I am not in the stage where friends are having babies anymore. I am getting old, in other words. I need to just find a way to give it all away a little at a time. Love the colors of your blog. I am getting excited for Christmas. I wish you lived here still. I just got a new girl to vt and she is in your old apartments. It's not the same without you there! You are missed.
Thank for the help in the giveaway. I have been making way too many things (addiction) and it seems like I am not in the stage where friends are having babies anymore. I am getting old, in other words. I need to just find a way to give it all away a little at a time. Love the colors of your blog. I am getting excited for Christmas. I wish you lived here still. I just got a new girl to vt and she is in your old apartments. It's not the same without you there! You are missed.
Thank for the help in the giveaway. I have been making way too many things (addiction) and it seems like I am not in the stage where friends are having babies anymore. I am getting old, in other words. I need to just find a way to give it all away a little at a time. Love the colors of your blog. I am getting excited for Christmas. I wish you lived here still. I just got a new girl to vt and she is in your old apartments. It's not the same without you there! You are missed.
I am a SAHM to 4 wonderful kids Hadley, Rawley, Emmy, and Addy and have been married to my best friend Patrick for 13 years. I enjoy every minute we have together. I started this blog to hopefully record some of our great adventures together as a family and some of my kids milestones. Enjoy!
6 comments:
This has nothing to do with your blog...but with all of this "medical stuff" I am involved with lately...I am pretty "intouch with my gentle side"!! Thanks for staying on the phone with me last night for that long....I love you and you reminded me what a great person,mother,friend and woman that you are... So happy that you have a great life....BIG HUGS!!!!
DARLING blog! So festive! I've actually decided to go gang-busters with the red and lime green this year...it makes me all gitty inside!
oh, and thanks for the tip....i visited your friends blog and her things are darling!
Thank for the help in the giveaway. I have been making way too many things (addiction) and it seems like I am not in the stage where friends are having babies anymore. I am getting old, in other words. I need to just find a way to give it all away a little at a time. Love the colors of your blog. I am getting excited for Christmas. I wish you lived here still. I just got a new girl to vt and she is in your old apartments. It's not the same without you there! You are missed.
Thank for the help in the giveaway. I have been making way too many things (addiction) and it seems like I am not in the stage where friends are having babies anymore. I am getting old, in other words. I need to just find a way to give it all away a little at a time. Love the colors of your blog. I am getting excited for Christmas. I wish you lived here still. I just got a new girl to vt and she is in your old apartments. It's not the same without you there! You are missed.
Thank for the help in the giveaway. I have been making way too many things (addiction) and it seems like I am not in the stage where friends are having babies anymore. I am getting old, in other words. I need to just find a way to give it all away a little at a time. Love the colors of your blog. I am getting excited for Christmas. I wish you lived here still. I just got a new girl to vt and she is in your old apartments. It's not the same without you there! You are missed.
Thank for the help in the giveaway. I have been making way too many things (addiction) and it seems like I am not in the stage where friends are having babies anymore. I am getting old, in other words. I need to just find a way to give it all away a little at a time. Love the colors of your blog. I am getting excited for Christmas. I wish you lived here still. I just got a new girl to vt and she is in your old apartments. It's not the same without you there! You are missed.
Post a Comment