Monday, November 17, 2008

So I have to wonder?????

Today I got an unexpected phone call from school. Hadley is not feeling well can you come and pick her up? Of course that meant that I had to wake Emmy up from her nap, load her and Rawley back into the car and drive to the school and pick her up. Only to find that the second we walked in the door at home that she was not longer sick! I did of course threaten to take her back to school, but decided that it would just be easier to keep her home for the afternoon. I guess that her punishment will have to be keeping an eye on her sister to make up for her shortened nap! I am still trying to figure out when it is legit and she is really not well or just an excuse to get out of things!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

I think we all have that problem, when to really believe them.

The Brandleys said...

What a little sneak... She usually has so much fun at school, I wonder what she thought she was missing out on?

Life as a Kenessey said...

HMMMM!! Maybe she just needed to be home and wasn't feeling like being away from her mommy.... It's cuz you're such a great MOM!!

mags said...

i never get it right!! i always let 'em stay when they are fine and make 'em go when they are sick. Poor Austin threw-up at school the other day. another plight of motherhood.

Colorado Oldroyds said...

I got the same call and was mad when he started crying two hours later to go back to school. I wonder what the school thinks if you bring them back. I passed your info on to Kate. She said she sent you an invite, check again their user name is "us."

Nicole said...

That would be a hard call to make, so I'm sympathizing with you on this one. I'll let you know what I think in another 5 years when I've got one in school. :)