We had some exciting Halloween events that we did, but instead of writing about them considering my last post was ginormous I decided to fill this one with pictures of our fun!
Choosing out pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch and Petting Zoo.



This sheep actually gave him a nibble on his finger.


Carving our Jack O Lantern and spider pumpkins. Hadley decided to have her face painted at school during her lunch Halloween Carnival. She was a black cat.


Hadley's School Halloween Parade.

Getting ready in her classroom.

Rawley's preschool Halloween Party.

Auntie Nay and Jonas joined us for the fun.

Making cookies!

The babes. A Monkey and a Lost Sheep. One of the few times they weren't screaming and pushing each other.

The whole Gang.

Cutest Little Bo Peep ever!

And finally my Handsome little Frog!

I will admit I am glad the fun and festivities are over for another year, and my kids have enough candy to last them till then too. Now on to Christmas and the craziness that will occur with it!
6 comments:
My goodness that is a cute Monkey...
You always come up with the cutest coordinating costumes. I was just telling someone about the butterfly and caterpillar costumes you did.
what cute trick or treaters! doesn't halloween just make you miss huber farms like crazy?
I LOVE the frog costume! Where did you get it??
Looks like your family had some terrific Halloween fun. The kids costumes are so cute.
Love your costumes for the kids Jessie! I agree...Hadley makes a cute Bo-peep...and her sheep? Precious! I'm sure that if you kissed that frog, he'd certainly turn into a Prince. :)
Post a Comment