Saturday, March 21, 2009
Science Fair
Every year our preschool puts on a Science Fair for the 4 year old class. This year Rawley got his chance. He was so cute dressed up like an astronaut. I think he was loving it. He was able to show us how the moon orbits the earth, and how craters are made in the moon. What a fun day for him. I am so glad that he has such an awesome teacher who takes the time to have days like this for him and his classmates.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good Job Rawley! You make such a cute astronaut!
Looks like that was so much fun. Isn't preschool great?
SO CUTE!!!!!
Wow, sounds like you have a great preschool. How fun for Rawley. Your kids are darling, and I'm sure they stole the show at the wedding as well. You made a pretty bridesmaid too.:)
Sounds like a great teacher indeed!!! He sure makes a cute space man (I can't spell the other word LOL!!)
THAT is an awesome astronaut outfit!
We have that science fair display at our house daily when Maryn puts "craters" in my kitchen table with her utensils. ;)
Post a Comment