Thursday, March 26, 2009
I don't want to jinks it but....
I have yet to change a dirty diaper today! I cannot believe that my dear sweet Emmy who was 21 months yesterday, has decided to use the potty and tell me of all things. Every time she needs to go she says to me "poo poo" and off we run. Of course that is never what she needs to do. I think that part will take a little longer. I really hope this trend continues considering it was never this soon with the other two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Can we trade kids? Wow Emme!
Wow must be nice. I still haveto chase minedown just to change his dirty diaper... Boo
BTW this is Renee not Matt
HOORAY for your diaper-less day!!!
Way to go, Emmy!! I know I'm not looking forward to toilet training another one...
You are sooo lucky. It not always that easy for everyone. I'll cross my finger for you that she keeps it up.
Post a Comment