Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just a little Update!!!




Look right!!!! Okay since this post is no longer in the right place on the blog it is meant for you to look at the baby ticker at the beginning. Just to avoid any confusion for anyone who may have missed it!!

11 comments:

Collette and Kevin said...

wow! congrats. it took me a moment to figure it out. i was like what the heck does that picture mean. then i saw the ticker!! that's awesome. hope you're feeling okay!

The Brandleys said...

Really?! This is how I get to find out? Not thrilled just so you know. I think this may also ruin all your chances for an april baby too. Wait a sec is this a belated April Fools thing? It had better be...

Life as a Kenessey said...

WICKED!! That is so awesome but I guess it means that we aren't getting wasted this weekend....JOKES!!!! So happy for you....4's a great number!!!

Amy said...

Umm...why didn't you say so?!?! Congrats!!!

Just Rhonda said...

i was like look right to what... hahaha congrats!!!!!!

Jen said...

Jessie that is wonderful!!! #4 WOW!! Congratulations guys. I hope you are feeling okay.

It seems like yesterday we all moved to Louisville and you were prego with Hadley. Oh, to go back to those days. Well, kind of.... Anyway, I'm so happy for you Jessie.

traci said...

Awesome. Congratulations. I hope the first part is not so bad for you, especially for your fourth. Yeah you!

Kade and Emily said...

Congrats!
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed--I had to read other peoples' comments to figure it out. [eye roll]

~jen said...

Congratulations! Nice rustic arrow leading to the nekkid baby ticker, love it! Hope all is going well!

Mike and Jodi said...

Congrats Jessie!

Allison said...

Okay so I totally missed this announcement somehow!

Congrats!!! I am excited and scared for you. Three is really hard for me and I don't know how anyone does more than that. When you find out how to do it, will you tell me how you did it? Then tell Shad.

I am really excited for you and think you should have a dozen because you have always been a mother I admire.