Friday, April 17, 2009

Have you heard of these????


We got these for Christmas and my kids love them! That is actually an understatement! They come with templates that you can copy and I just found out that you can download more online. Rawley has made every one possible and had now decided that he would rather make them up as he goes. Mostly robots and such, but he also made this cool dragon with the flames and an eel. They are super easy to use. And I love that all you need is water to hold them together. We have spent countless hours filling and changing colors just to see what we can create! They definitely have brought out the creative side of my kids and I love that they can play with them rather than sit in front of the TV. Here are a few of their many creations!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Too fun! Kelsey wanted those but I resisted. Maybe we should have gotten them.

traci said...

We still do the old fashion ones and the beads drop off sometimes if someone shakes the table or you can melt them when ironing them together. I saw the Pixos at a garage sale last week and should have picked them up. Boston makes our type once a week. I am kicking myself now. Enjoy them for us until I can find them cheap somewhere else.