Monday, April 27, 2009
Our first Snowman of the season!
Okay I know technically it is Spring now not Winter, but when mother nature sends you the gift of perfect snowman making snow and a beautiful day to go with it....you just can't let it pass you by. I hate to say it but this was probably the first day that we actually played outside in the snow! The only times I let my kids out was to help me shovel the walks! I know slave driver! It was fun to see them having such a good time and see them push those huge balls of snow around. I think that our finished snowman turned out pretty good, considering all I had on hand for his nose was a baby carrot. It was a fun afternoon for all of us until Rawley found the mud! Let's just say his boots are still outside covered in mud! Boys! That is all I can say!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Great snowman.... I still can't believe that you guys got snow...SERIOUSLY!!!
How fun to have one last snow hurray! The other day we had some slush pile up on our balcony and Julia was convinced she needed her snow boots.
Good for you on making the best of all this winter weather in spring!
Cute snowman and even cuter snow man builders!
Aaaw I love his baby carrot nose... Oh and I'm really tempted to open your pixos and play with them!
Ha ha! snow.
Cute snowman. I love his smile. ;)
We never did get a snowman this year - looks like your crew had a blast!! It's definitely your turn to post a pregnant picture!!
Mother Nature still is working hard up there to keep it white and cold, isn't she? It's easier to let you kids play in the snow when you know it will be warmer outside and you don't have to shovel the walks. I hope you get more signs of the real spring soon.
Post a Comment