Thursday, May 28, 2009

And the verdict is!

GIRL!


I was a little surprised at this, but really am excited to be adding another healthy baby to our family. I am a little sad that Rawley won't be getting that little brother that he was really hoping for, but this will make his outings with Dad that much more special. Now the trouble is deciding on a name for this one. We were already set with a boys name so it is back to the drawing board! I just hope we can agree on one before we have to leave the hospital! Thankfully we still have a few more months to make up our minds. There was also a slight change in due date. It is around September 28 instead of October 1. I hope that is the case, but we will have to see.

11 comments:

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Congratulations on another baby girl! I'm sure she will be beautiful just like her sisters. Good luck coming up with a name, that can be so stressful.

Amy said...

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the hard time you had picking a name with Emmy. Good luck with this one! It would be so much easier if the moms could just decide all by themselves, as soon as you throw the dad's opinion in, it gets harder to make a decision. Haha, JK.
A.J.'s my liar in the family too. Maybe a boy thing?

The Brandleys said...

Well I'm still crossing my fingers that a boy pops out, but I think even if it is another girl she'll be adorable! Can't wait!

Life as a Kenessey said...

AHHH another girl for you to do girl things with...I'm jealous...maybe I will have to borrow one of your girls when they are older to do fun girl stuff with...as I am stuck her in the land of boy!!!

Kade and Emily said...

Oh, you can never have TOO many girls! They are the ones that take care of you when you get old and decrepit.

Laura said...

How exciting! I guess we are kind of crazy for not finding out what we are having until it arrives - 7 long weeks 'till we find out! Still waiting to see a picture of you pregnant...

Jen said...

Another sweet little selk lady to join the family. How great! I hope you are feeling good. The name will come! Congratulations!!

Kristi said...

So fun! Girl names are hard. You've chosen well so far though. Hope you're doing well.

Just Rhonda said...

Congrats on another girl! That is super exciting!! Good luck with then naming!!

Nicole said...

Yeah Jessie and Pat! Congratulations on another girl!! I excited to hear what you name her...you guys have the most unique names for your kids!!

~jen said...

Yeah! Congratulations! Your girls are so beautiful, it'd be a shame not to add another one to the group! Here's hoping the last little bit is a breeze! =)