I catch my 4 year old in a lie! Mind you I don't like the fact that he did lie, but knowing that it was for sure one makes it easier for me to teach him not to do it. Let me explain. I had left him unattended due to the distraction of blog reading. I know not the best excuse and that is why his punishment was not quite as severe as it should have been. When I came upstairs to see what he had been up too he proceeded to tell me that his little sister Emmy had drawn with a pen all over the walls. Keep in mind she was sound asleep in her crib this entire time! I asked him if it was the truth and he answered yes! I then told him he needed to tell me the truth because I already knew! He finally said that he had lied and his punishment was to help me clean it up. Hopefully he learned his lesson! I have definitely learned mine!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I love it when...
I catch my 4 year old in a lie! Mind you I don't like the fact that he did lie, but knowing that it was for sure one makes it easier for me to teach him not to do it. Let me explain. I had left him unattended due to the distraction of blog reading. I know not the best excuse and that is why his punishment was not quite as severe as it should have been. When I came upstairs to see what he had been up too he proceeded to tell me that his little sister Emmy had drawn with a pen all over the walls. Keep in mind she was sound asleep in her crib this entire time! I asked him if it was the truth and he answered yes! I then told him he needed to tell me the truth because I already knew! He finally said that he had lied and his punishment was to help me clean it up. Hopefully he learned his lesson! I have definitely learned mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Such fun! I remember when Eric once tried to tell me that it was the wall that hit his sister.
Post a Comment