Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can anyone say circus!!!

Yesterday was the annual circus, put on by the preschool that Rawley goes to. Every year the 4 year old classes choose a part, practice it and perform it for their parents and families. This year was a special year because one lucky person from a previous class gets chosen to be the ever important ringmaster. This year Hadley was chosen for the part and couldn't contain her excitement. She put in the practice and did a fantastic job. Rawley chose to be a bear this year! He really got into his character and did great. They have in the past had the show recorded and then each family can purchase the movie. I was sad to find out that they won't be having this again this year. Now I have to track down a copy from one of the other mom's. Considering I have 2 kids in the show instead of one. So right now I will have to settle for this slide show!

1 comment:

Sommerfeldt Summary said...

Hey Jessie what preschool is this?