Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ultrasound Results!!

And the winner is ? I honestly have no clue what we are having! I have a hard enough time seeing everything else that is going on! The techs here can't tell us, they just include it in the report that is given to our doctor and he will tell me at my next appointment. So I am sorry to say we will have to wait until the 27th to find out for sure. We did get a few picture from the ultrasound. This is the best one.



We were told that everything looks good, and from what I could tell 10 fingers and 10 toes. And I am right on schedule for my due date so no changes to that! Too bad I could have handled having this one a few weeks earlier. But I don't think that will happen unless I have a huge baby!

5 comments:

Connie said...

When is your due date?

Amy said...

Cute circus.
You suck, right on schedule, probably deliver right on your due date again, too. I still love you though.

Kade and Emily said...

I'm guessing it's a boy.

Allison said...

Aaack! I can't wait to find out what my friends are having almost as much as if it were my own.

Nicole said...

Congratulations Pat and Jessie!! We are excited for you to have another little one running around! I'm guessing it's a boy???