There was a football and softball game for the older kids and adults, and they had a candy table and fish pond for the kids as well as a craft table, fingernail painting and a blow up bouncing castle thanks to Tracy.
They fed us lunch and dinner we had a couple of musical numbers and watched a slide show of all the pictures that were submitted from the families.
It was also nice to see Pat's grandma there! They got a picture with her and all of her children that made it. We were all able to get a family picture with her, as well as a group picture that included all of her descendants.
Great Grandma S and 8 of her 10 children.
As you can tell it was a hot day! Here we all are red faced and sweaty!
The kids kept themselves entertained for the entire day!
We missed everyone that couldn't make it! All in all a great day and I have to say thank you to everyone that was involved in the organizing. I am sure it took a lot of work!!

3 comments:
I'm so sad we weren't able to make the reunion. I almost cried reading your post. It would have been so nice to see everyone! Thanks for representing our family!! And thanks for the pics.
Maybe we should have a reunion... I haven't seen you guys for 2 whole weeks. Not to mention it looks like fun!
What a fun place Jessie. Owen would be in heaven with all of those dinosaurs. Emmy's face cracked me up. You are so close with #4. Good luck. So fun to see some more pics of you guys. Miss ya.
Post a Comment