Addy is growing like a weed. I forgot how quickly they grow and change, and I apologize that these pictures are so late in posting. We saw the doctor when she was nine days old, because she was born on a Sunday, and the clinic was closed on Monday for Thanksgiving! At that point she had already surpassed her birth weight and came in at 9lbs 6oz. I would say that she is well over 10lbs now at almost 3 weeks old. We are still adjusting, but I am finding that adjusting to 4 kids was easier than 3. I think the main reason is because I have quite the helper in Hadley! At 7 I am more confident in her, and she loves Addy. I think that she would hold her all day long if she could. She is sleeping good, and has a lot of awake time which is surprising to me, I thought that newborns slept longer. I do like that she has 2-3 hours in the evening where she is wide awake! I guess that makes her sleep better for me! Anyway enjoy the pictures, and hopefully there will be more to come a lot sooner!
She is only minutes old here.
The rest of the kids seeing Addy for the first time.
Brand new only a few minutes old here

6 comments:
You look gorgeous in Addy's minutes old picture.
Happy Birthday Rawley!
You and Pat make cute babies Jess.
Oh she is cute. I have heard that 4 is easier than 3. That once you do 3, it doesn't matter how many you have. I am still a little hesitant to take that step though. We'll see.
Happy Birthday to Rawley.
Love all the pics!! The baby is growing fast. I liked the b-day cake as well. Very cute.
Congrats Jessie! I had thought that I said that earlier but I must be losing my mind. :) Super cute!
You have been a busy new mom!! I agree with Amy...you are positively glowing in Addy's minutes old picture!! She's beautiful Jessie!!
So sweet!! Happy b-day to Rawley!
Post a Comment