We named her Addison Louise, she was born at 5:39am on October 4. Weighing in at 8lbs 9 oz and 21 inches. I will post more as soon as I get things a little closer to normal around here!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
She made it!
We are home from the hospital and so I thought I would quickly post a picture and give all of you that actually check this thing the news.

We named her Addison Louise, she was born at 5:39am on October 4. Weighing in at 8lbs 9 oz and 21 inches. I will post more as soon as I get things a little closer to normal around here!
We named her Addison Louise, she was born at 5:39am on October 4. Weighing in at 8lbs 9 oz and 21 inches. I will post more as soon as I get things a little closer to normal around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
She's darling! I love the name Addison. Congrats! Pretty healthy weight, considering you were measuring so small. Good luck!
Yay, you're home, and she has a name! I love it, Addison great choice. Is Louise after Pat's Mom? Can't remember for sure, but I thought that was her first name.
Cute picture of Addison too. We're healthy here, no strep for me, so I may have to come by and snuggle your new bundle for a bit.
COngratulations. She's beautiful. I hope that you are getting lots of sleep. Enjoy her they grow way too fast!
congrats! she's a cutie. hope you and baby are doing well.
yipee!!! Call me and I'll come and take some pictures of the sweet little lady!!!!!
Rhonda, you almost make me want to have another baby just so I can have some cute photos done LOL!
So cute! I can't wait to see her tomorrow!
Darling girl! Love the Name, Congrats. I am looking forward to the story.
YEAH!!! I love her name and she's gorgeous!!!! Although she doesn't share my birthday (which was the original plan for her) she does share a birthday with STEVEN...which means she is destined for GREATNESS!!!
she's beautiful, love the name addison! congratulations!
What a cutie Jessie!
Congratulations on another beautiful little girl, with an equally beautiful name!! Hope you're feeling well Jessie and that you adjust quickly to being a mom of 4!!
Post a Comment