Addy is also 6 weeks old and starting to smile! It has only been a few times but last night she smiled 3 times in a row so I can say it's official. Now I just have to get it on camera! My sister wanted a better picture of her to see how much she has changed so here you go!
I have also been searching for an alternative to the bundle me bags for winter this year. I have heard they are not the best because you can't get the car seat straps tight enough. So I headed over to the trusty Internet to see if I could get an idea on how to make a cover. Apparently they are not that difficult and easy to use. This is what I ended up with. It is double lined for warmth with the underside fleece and the top flannel. I think it turned out great for my first try, but could have been just a bit wider. Oh well it will work for this winter at least!
On a final note Emmy is starting to be a little camera shy I am not sure why but I did snap a couple pictures of her tonight while we were playing around!
What a silly girl!

2 comments:
You're right she's adorable! But I guess she can't help it since all your kids are cute as heck! Miss you guys, Jonas said the other day he wanted to go on a mission to Hadley and Rawley, maybe someday right?
Great job on the car seat cover! You're awesome, sewing quilts, nursing covers, burp cloths, etc. Yep, your kids are all stinkin adorable!
Post a Comment