Thursday, November 5, 2009

One Month Already??

I still can't believe that my baby is already a month old! How did that happen? She is growing more and more each day. We visited the doctor and she now weighs 10lbs 14oz. She is still 21 1/2 inches so not much change there. I think she has finally grown out of her hold me phase! This makes me sad and happy. Sad because I love to hold her and know that she needs me and happy because I can finally put her down and she is content to lay there and kick until she gets tired! Here is the only picture I got of her on her 1 month day!

3 comments:

The Brandleys said...

She's getting all chunky!! I can't wait to see her again!

Devynn said...

Awww---she is so cute!

Life as a Kenessey said...

Beautiful....and can I have her???