Rawley's kindergarten class got a visit from a kid's only salon here in the city, and they each got to choose a color to put in their hair. I had to get a picture from my little poser! I just love this one!
Love the hair. And I love little Addy girl! Can't wait to get there and pinch her chubbiness in real life! It's still a couple months but I can be patient!
I am a SAHM to 4 wonderful kids Hadley, Rawley, Emmy, and Addy and have been married to my best friend Patrick for 13 years. I enjoy every minute we have together. I started this blog to hopefully record some of our great adventures together as a family and some of my kids milestones. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Love the hair. And I love little Addy girl! Can't wait to get there and pinch her chubbiness in real life! It's still a couple months but I can be patient!
nice! love the color choice!
Love it!
Post a Comment