Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Addy stuff!

So we had a doctor's appointment today to see how Addy is growing. She is 15lbs and 26 1/2 inches long. She is finally slowing down in the weight gain. Only because she is no longer nursing all night long, since she is sleeping in her own room. I have been spoiled, she is definitely my best sleeper. I don't remember any of my other kids sleeping as good as her. Last night she slept from 8pm till 4am without a single peep, and then she was up for the morning at 8am. Loved it! I can only hope it lasts!

1 comment:

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Fun, thanks for all the updates. Your kids are soooo cute! How nice to have a good sleeper! Your bathroom remodel is amazing!!! You could seriously have had that on a makeover show. Four years is nothing for that transformation:), it would have taken us ten years. Good luck making it to the gym, it definitely helps to have a membership for some motivation.