She loves her feet and every chance she gets she is grabbing at them. Here are some of the things she is doing now.
She has rolled over from back to stomach and stomach to back, but hasn't fully mastered it yet thankfully!
She is easily entertained and her brother and sisters can get her to laugh the best!
She is my best sleeper! But I think that is partially because she sucks her thumb!
She loves to be in the middle of everything, leave her alone and she gets upset but as long as she can see what's going on she is fine.
She has outgrown the bouncy seat and graduated to the exersaucer.
She has started to blow raspberries and can get quite a mouthful of bubbles when she wants to.
She is growing and changing everyday, it is hard to believe that only 5 months ago she looked like this.
Sometimes I wish I could freeze time!

4 comments:
Aww what a sweet baby!! Can't wait to squish her in a few weeks!!
You and me both, you and me both. I would love to freeze time.
Holy, I can't believe she is 5 months already. I really does seem like you just had her.
She's GORGEOUS...maybe you should bring her for a visit!!!
Post a Comment