I hope it happens again tomorrow!
Monday, March 8, 2010
It never happens...
but today it did. My little tornado and I were playing a game and she looks at me and says "I'm tired". So I ask if she wants to go and lie down to which she answers "no" like always and we finish the game. A little later we head to pick up Hadley from school, and before I know it she is sound asleep in her car seat. I expected her to wake up the second I brought her in the house, but she slept like this for almost 2 hours.

I hope it happens again tomorrow!
I hope it happens again tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Heaven!! I Love impromptu naps like that! And oh my gosh she looks like such a little girl. Why must they grow up...?
Gotta love nap time!!! :)
That never happens to us either. The minute the car door opens so do the eyes. YAY for you.
I hope it didn't ruin her night of sleep though. :)
Post a Comment