The Lucky Charms are always a favorite on this day because it is the only time that I will splurge and buy it for my kids! There was also a pile of gold, which is now being watched closely by the leprechaun Rawley made at school and cleverly named Paddy!
Unfortunately we didn't catch one this year, but we will have 2 chances next year thanks to the trap that Rawley made. Here is what he did for his.
We also get a picture in our new green shirts, except this year I chose to reuse a couple of those shirts! Emmy is wearing an old shirt of Hadley's and Addy and old shirt of Emmy's. I am trying to cut back on the spending! Hadley decided to go with cute rather than green and that is why her shirt is not entirely green! You can barely see it but it has a strawberry with a green stem on it!
I had to include the silly face picture because it makes me laugh every time I see it!
I was also hoping to have a new niece or nephew on St. Patrick's Day but he also decided to come in the wee hours of the morning today! Little Everett came just after 1am weighing 8lbs 1oz. We are very excited to meet him! Congratulations Brock and Tasha!

4 comments:
AW CUTE!!!!
I can't wait til my kids are old enough to get all these fun little holidays! I also can't wait to meet little Everett either!!
Wow, good sized baby for her first. I bet he's stinkin cute!
St. Paddy's Day is fun isn't it? I got a box of Lucky Charms too and it was a HUGE box. I'm regretting my purchase now. Once a year I guess it's okay, right? You're kids are growing up and all so cute!
Post a Comment