Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter and Happy Half Birthday Addy!

We have had a whirlwind Easter weekend to say the least! It has been fun having my sister in town for sure, plus we also got to throw a baby shower for my SIL Tasha and my new nephew Everett. Plus not only is today Easter Sunday it is also my babies half birthday, yep I still cannot believe that she is 6 months old! I will post again with how much she weighs when we actually get to the doctors office next week. I figured that taking all of the gang with me to the appointment might be a little crazy since the older 2 have the week off from school! The Easter bunny visited our house this morning and the older 3 got to search for their loot in the freezing cold morning! They were spoiled as usual!



Then we were able to sit and watch the morning session of conference. It was nice to watch but I am still trying to figure out how to keep them all in one room and sitting still. I know there are tons of different conference packets on the Internet that I just have to print out and maybe by October I will get my act together and have them all ready and waiting. After that a trip over to Grandma's for a yummy Easter dinner, another egg hunt and photos of the kids taken by my awesome big brother!




I have to wait a bit for those, but here is one that shows how much Addy has changed in 6 months!



I was a little bummed that Conference landed on Easter Sunday because I always buy a new Easter outfit for my kids to wear to church! So we wore them a week early! I think they are super cute! What do you all think?

2 comments:

Allison said...

Definitely SUPER cute.

Amy said...

Yep, they look cute.
Fun, two hunts! That's what my kids usually get, but Grandma and Papa were out of town.
Sounds like a perfect Easter to me; hunting for chocolate, time with family, great food, Conference, all the little cousins together.