Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Special Person Recognition

Yesterday Hadley was recognized at her school for a very special award. Each month kids from each class are recognized for something that they have done and are given a pin for it. This is the second time she has received this award, she also got it in Grade 1. Her teacher was very sweet in saying that Hadley is a very big help to everyone in her class and said that she has a very bubbly personality that is infectious to everyone around her to which I agree! She also said how she had been working so hard to get to the chapter book level in her home reading! I know how hard she worked to do this considering I am the one who gets to hear all of the books that she brings home! Great Job Hadley!




I enlisted Rawley to be my picture taker for the afternoon! I think he did a fantastic job!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good job Hadley-and Rawley! Could he be taking after Uncle Trevor?

Jen said...

What sweet kids! Keep up the good work Hadley!