Monday, June 7, 2010

8 Months!!!

Here she is in all her glory! Only crawling for a couple of weeks and she is already so fast! I have to hold her while I sweep the floor otherwise she is trying to eat everything I have swept up! It is amazing how much she has changed! Solid foods more often, trying to get her to nurse is a nightmare. I am lucky if she eats for 4 minutes total at anytime other than first thing in the morning, so I have been supplementing her with formula. Thank goodness she doesn't care one way or the other in that regard. She is quickly growing out of all her clothes. Right now she is wearing 12 month sized clothes. Not sure on height or weight since we don't see the Dr. for another month. She is still sleeping amazingly well. At least 8 hours straight through the night and sometimes 12. She is such a happy girl, and I love that she is so easy going! I am finding it hard to think that in 4 short months she will be 1!



No comments: