Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kids Lately!

As the school year winds down there is so much going on with Hadley and Rawley. Between field trips, swimming, home projects, etc you get the idea. So far this month we have already celebrated Hadley's Un-Birthday with these




and built this boat for Science



we will have to wait and see how it holds up to all of the tests they are planning to put it through! All I know is it floats and that is a big part of it!


This is only the beginning, tomorrow Rawley has his Father's Day celebration, and next week a trip to the farm. Hopefully I will tag along for that one, because I think that Emmy would have a blast! And I still have to get the Teachers gifts ready! Looks like June will be a big blur, but we will have some fun things to remember about it! For now though I will get back to reading The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. You can read it for free until July 5th here.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Teacher gifts stress me out, one part of the June end of school festivities that I dread. Any ideas for me?

Allison said...

We hope to see you in July. Around the 20th. Will you be busy?