I am still struggling with the fact that I now have an eight year old! It still feels like she is just a little girl. This year also means so many different things! She is getting baptized on Saturday with her cousin Mallory, she will start attending Activity Days ( this I am excited for since that is my current calling), and she will start Grade 3 in less than a week! She has grown into a wonderful girl, and even though we have our moments I am very grateful for the sweet, loving, and helpful daughter that she is.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
She's Eight!
I am still struggling with the fact that I now have an eight year old! It still feels like she is just a little girl. This year also means so many different things! She is getting baptized on Saturday with her cousin Mallory, she will start attending Activity Days ( this I am excited for since that is my current calling), and she will start Grade 3 in less than a week! She has grown into a wonderful girl, and even though we have our moments I am very grateful for the sweet, loving, and helpful daughter that she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment