Thursday, August 5, 2010

10 months already?

Really I am still in shock that she is 10 months old. I can't believe that she is growing up so quickly. We have loved watching her grow into her own little person.

Here are some of the things she is doing lately.
She has learned how to wave.
She is quite the dancer with or without music.
She is a great sleeper.
She is very stubborn and weened herself just after she turned 9 months. (I am still a little sad about this)
She can't be too far from her sister's and brother, which can cause a little drama. This means that they are sent to the basement and she hangs on the gate and yells at them.
She loves the water but it has to be warm. This means she stays far away from the kiddie pool in the backyard when we are out playing in it.
She has started to laugh at the things the kids do, like when they fall over in front of her or jump up and down.
She is very outgoing, strangers don't bother her at all, and if you hold her she is your best friend. Just make sure that I am far, far away!
She is definitely a mama's girl.

I had to confine her to her exersaucer while I was cooking dinner, but I managed to snap a couple of pictures on her 10 month birthday!

2 comments:

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Jessie, she is too cute! They do grow up way too fast.

Amy said...

Great job journaling what she's like right now Mama! So cute!