We have a a busy couple of weeks and that is what I am using as my reason for neglecting the blog. First I want to mention that this summer Rawley learned to ride on 2 wheels, and it only took him a day to figure it out. Now I can hardly keep up, but we are really taking advantage of getting out on our bikes as much as we can. I have also started letting the older two ride alone around our crescent. They think it is the best thing ever!!
We also had some great visits from 2 different families we got to know pretty well when we lived in Kentucky. The Roundy's stopped in on their way to Alaska, and the Judi's stopped in 2 weeks later heading back to the States from Alaska! We had great visits with both of them! It was fun to see how their families have grown and to catch up! Of course the camera never made an appearance for either visit!
Pat left me at home for the weekend and went to Montreal, apparently it is a pretty cool place and now on our list of places to visit together. He was also able to squeeze in a quick visit with his parents who are in Ontario serving a mission for our church.
We have also done a couple of trips to Calgary, and today we finally got out to Waterton. We haven't been there since we moved back 4 years ago! Hopefully this will be a place we get to more often in the future! Even if we are only going for a couple of hours! We couldn't stop saying how much the town site had changed, so much is different now. The camera did make it on this trip! Here are a few pictures of our adventure today!
There were so many deer this trip! Everywhere we looked there were more! The kids loved pointing them out! Even Addy would squeal with delight every time she saw one! We had a fabulous day and left just in time to avoid the storm that came through!

5 comments:
I love the pic of Emmy with the deer! So funny!
Looks like you guys had fun!!
It was so fun to see you guys. I hope you do have a chance to come for a visit.
Gah, only 25 more days until school! I want to play some more first.
I can't believe it's been that long since you've been to Waterton haha. I'm glad it was a fun trip. But...I HATE how expensive it is to get in the park. We used to go a lot more, but not so much anymore because of that.
Wow, I can't believe you were able to get so close to the deer! Pretty cool!
Post a Comment