I can't believe she is officially 1! The day came way to quick thanks to the weekend we had before, but nevertheless here it is! I had to take her picture on the night before she turned 1.
The day of her birthday was crazy! We invited some family over to celebrate and last minute decided to include Rawley into the mix. His birthday is on Saturday, and it is also Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. So we wanted to make sure that he got a cake and presents too! I think that Addy's cake turned out pretty cute considering I made it up on the fly. Rawley's was not really thought out, but he will get a better on for his friend party next week. Here is Addy's cake.
I think she was having fun opening her presents!
Have you ever seen a bigger surprised face? I think he liked it!
He got worms and dirt for his cake.
And we even got a birthday rainbow today!
We ended up having a great time, eating good cake and having good company. Glad that it all worked out, but I am still a little sad that my baby is not longer a baby!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ah, I love that look on her cute little face. And I am so jealous about your couple weekend.
Awww, Happy Birthday to your two cuties! Both of their gift opening expressions are so funny. Oh, and yeah, Addy's cake turned out great.
Post a Comment