Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's that time again....


School started today I am doing the happy dance as I write this!  Not because my kids are going to be gone all day long, but because I no longer have to listen to the arguments or tell them multiple times no when they ask for something while we are at the grocery store.  I am happy with their teachers, and hope they feel the same way!  They even have some friends in their classes this year which I am grateful for!  I really hope they enjoy Grades 4 and 2, and that Emmy has fun in her second year of preschool!  It was a little gloomy this morning so we bundled up a little for back to school pictures but here they are!




1 comment:

The Brandleys said...

So fun! I can't wait to post Jonas on his first day of school!