We finally got around to our pictures this year! It seems like we always wait until it's snowing before we get a chance to do them, but this year I was actually on the ball! My SIL Devynn moved back so now we have another (my brother Trevor does them too!) wonderful photographer to take our pictures for us! Check out her blog here! If you live in the area check out her work you will not be disappointed! Trust me! We ended up having a very uncooperative almost 2 year old to add to the fun of the shoot! She wouldn't go to anyone but me! Hence I am holding her in every picture. And I am not completely thrilled with my wardrobe choice! (We are having more pictures done in a few weeks to make up for it!) But I still think they were great! Thanks again Devynn for putting up with me!
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment