
So my sister requested that I post more prego pictures. Although because I am the photographer in the family there tend to be no pictures of me. :( This acutally works out to my advantage due to the fact that I tend to be a little shy. So to please her a little bit I am posting the 20 week ultrasound picture. I will try to overcome the camera shyness and have some actual belly pictures in a little while. This picture is a little old but in Canada one ultrasound is all you normally get. As you can tell it was quite difficult for the technician to determine the sex of the baby. So we will probably have to wait till D-day.

2 comments:
Well that will keep me satisfied for a little while... but i want to see some prego pics of you and soon. i put prego pics on my blog the week before we had Jonas. they're not so bad. oh and by the way you're not shy!! Oh and that ultrasound looks scary, i have never seen one like that before. at least the baby will still be adorable!!
Can't wait to see this new munchkin and if it's a boy or girl. No reason to be shy Jessie Gillette. You know you're cute-especially when prego.
Post a Comment