Monday, April 2, 2007

Lovin' the Ladybugs!



So last week for Family Night we decided to spend the night in the yard pulling some weeds etc. The weather was way too nice to stay cooped up inside and the kids had a blast running in the yard, and digging in the dirt. While pulling out some weeds I came across a few ladybugs. They are Hadley's favourite so whenever I find one I let her hold it. Rawley was pretty anxious to hold one too! I think that they had a great time even though I did spend the majority of the time afterwards looking for the dropped bugs!

2 comments:

The Brandleys said...

I really love their sweaters!! is that Bambi on Hadleys'? I just love this blogging stuff it really lets us keep up with eachother and what's going on.

Jamie said...

how fun- don't you love spending time outside in the yard??