

Wow, how time flies. We had an exciting Easter and the weather even co-operated enough for us to do our egg hunt outside. The kids had a great time looking for all the eggs that the easter bunny left behind. It was easier than I thought to wait till after church (we have 9am church)to have the festivities. We also were spoiled with Easter dinner at Papa John's and Grandma Reggies. I think I was the most spoiled considering I didn't have to plan for any suppers the entire weekend. The kids will be on a sugar high for the next couple of months with all of the treats they were able to find. Over all it was a nice long weekend. I keep mentioning the weather, because with typical Alberta weather it changes almost instantly. We had 4 inches of snow less than 2 days later. I am still waiting on some nice spring flowers!!

No comments:
Post a Comment