Saturday, March 17, 2007
HaPPy St. PaTrICK's DaY!!
So we had an eventful morning today. I was awakened bright and early by Rawley yelling Mom! to come and free him from his bed. I wasn't quite ready to call it morning so I convinced him to lay down for a few minutes with me. After a while we were joined by Hadley so I decided it was time to get moving. We had a yummy breakfast of Green pancakes and strawberries (they were red of course), and while I contemplated green milk decided that I preferred mine white. Pat mentioned to Hadley that today was his special day because it's his name, so now Hadley is constantly asking what else we are doing for "Dad's Special Day". I haven't really got this holiday fun down to a tee but I will probably steal some of my friend Jamie's ideas for next year. They were so cute. Check them out on her blog. We are currently glued to the NCAA tournament and I actually enjoy watching when I have made a bracket. We are happy to see our Cardinals still in the running. Go Cards! We will be loyal Louisville fans forever and may get to go to a game eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy special day, Pat! lol. You know Mike's been glued to NCAA too! I should have filled out a bracket so I could enjoy it more!
Post a Comment