Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring is finally here!

So I was complaining that it was snowing on the 1st. I guess that I should have held my tongue. We are finally getting some nice warmer weather. We have had 4 days that have ranged between 11 - 18 degrees Celsius, which for all of you Americans reading is around the upper 40's low 50's. I know that is not Kentucky weather which I have to admit I am starting to miss, but it's not snowing! There is one downfall to this nice weather. The wind. Here in southern Alberta we are known for our wind. It at times has almost blown me off of my feet. So you can imagine what it does to our 30lb daughter. I am sure it will calm down soon so we can at least enjoy some trips to the park before the heat of the summer hits. But with Daylight savings time changing tonight, I may be more interested in that afternoon nap for a little while instead.

No comments: