Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I am such a procrastinator!

So I really haven't fallen off the face of the planet. I just have been busy. My wonderful sister finally made it here for a visit with her new baby. Well he is 3 months old, so not really new anymore. She stayed for a week and we had a wonderful visit. I really miss her being so far away! (hint, hint Renee). I was pleasantly suprised at how well Rawley was with Jonas. He was constantly trying to give him toys and was always right in front of his face telling him things. That is a huge relief for me. With the new baby on it's way pretty soon now, I was hoping that both of my kids would be ready for the adjustment. So far it looks like they are.


We have been spending plenty of time outside, thanks to the nice warm weather. The kids are so excited to have a backyard to play in after being cooped up all last summer because the backyard was a disaster!

Last year it looked like this.



Now it looks like this.




We had a great time ripping up the backyard during the heat of the summer. (never again) but now that we have one we couldn't be more happy. It is nice to just let the kids out and know that they can't go anywhere, or get into too much trouble.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Nice job on the yard Jessie, I have been begging Shad to finish our fence (our neighbors have two of the sides done for us). So Ella has a friend here with the name Jonas, I have not heard that name too much. Let me know what your girls name options are. Don't name her Amaya, we aren't that happy with it.