Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's a .........

GIRL! So after months of waiting and constantly nagging my doctor about another ultrasound, we finally found out what baby #3 is. I should have known that this pregnancy was going to be just as normal as the other 2, but thought that maybe just maybe I would measure too big or too small. Then I would get to have another ultrasound at the request of my doctor. Obviously it never happened. We were able to find a company that does this sort of request, and booked the appointment for a couple of days later. We did have to drive for an hour, but when all was said and done we are excited to be welcoming her into our family. Now onto the task of choosing a name etc, etc. I will admit the one plus of not finding out as soon (I was already 33+ weeks). I have been holding back on buying new clothes (I did buy 2 cute things today). Mind you we do have quite the collection thanks to Hadley. The task is going through it all to see what will work and what won't.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

congratulations!!! that's exciting news!