yet that is. It is hard to imagine that an entire year has passed since our days in Louisville. It seems to have gone by way to quickly. We have been keeping very busy thanks to the home renos and the new baby arriving so soon. No matter how much work we do there always seems to be another project waiting on the to do list. I am sure that Pat is sick of hearing me ask when are we doing this or that, and it seems to me that Home Depot has become his favourite place. He goes almost every night. We have been trying to repaint our multicolored fence for a couple of weeks now. Looks like tomorrow it will finally be accomplished. Hooray!
It is crazy to think that we are down to 4 weeks with this baby. I am definitely feeling it, I even had a few small contractions this morning. Nothing to worry about I'm sure. We are anticipating her arrival. And we are crossing our fingers that Rawley is just as excited as the rest of us. He is very curious about mom's growing belly, and I keep telling him that it's the baby. He does like to give it kisses so hopefully that is a good sign. Hadley can't wait to be a big sister. I know that she will be a big helper.
Today was my parent help day at Hadley's preschool. I have to admit by the end of the 2 1/2 hours I was ready to drop. Thankfully this is the last one of the year. Her school is done on June 19th. Not a moment too soon. I don't think that I could deal with a new baby as well as transporting the kids all over the place. It is hard enough just doing the weekly errands. We have loved the school. She has learned so much this last year, and has made some really great friends who she may not see very often, because they will all be attending different elementary schools. It won't be hard for her to make new friends, she has quite the outgoing personality.
I will try to post some updated pictures next time, it is amazing how quickly they grow up.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey are you doing a nursery too? If so, post a picture I want to see it.
No we won't be doing a nursery right now. We are waiting to finish our basement and move Hadley there before we start on the baby room. For the time being we have set up our bassinet in our closet. It should work for now.
Post a Comment