Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A New Doo!!

So I finally did it. Rawley is no longer a mop top. We had considered having is hair cut for a while and finally took the plunge (I was starting to get tired of people calling him a girl). I wasn't too sure of who to have cut it, so when my friend Noelle was visiting she pulled out the scissors and did a great job I think. (Thanks again Noelle!!) I love his new surfer shag cut. Now I just need to find someone who can replicate it every couple of months. Here are a couple of pictures.

Before




After



I just realized after looking at these pictures how much more grown up he looks. They were only taken a week apart. Now he can really pull off the California surfer dude, especially when he wears his long shorts and plaid button up shirts. Hopefully this look won't influence him later on in life. I can see it now, the beach bum waiting around for that perfect wave. Thankfully there are no beaches in Alberta.

3 comments:

Allison said...

He looks good, Jessie. I have a friend here that doesn't want to cut her son's hair either. He has ringlets. If you want to see it, you can link to her blog from mine. It's Rebecca and Randy.

The Brandleys said...

He Looks like a totally different boy! Super cute!

Amy said...

What a handsome little man you have there!