I found her like this a few weeks ago, completely passed out with the plastic tool belt still around her waist.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Kindergarten here we come!
This week marked the beginning of everyday classes for Rawley at school. Only going 1 day last week kind of messed up the schedule a bit not to mention the holiday on Monday. But we are now in full swing. I decided that I had better sign up and get a least 1 snack day out of the way before the baby gets here and everything goes down the drain. We were all up bright and early to get ready, but for some reason I had a very restless night. You know when your eyes are closed but it doesn't seem like you got any sleep! I did manage to fight through the exhaustion and we had a fun day. We toured the school which was really nice. I got to see all the behind the scenes of the school, and got a huge wave from Hadley when we walked past her classroom. Plus the usual recess, snack and free center time. I had a more difficult time trying to keep Emmy happy, by the end of the morning she was done. And for that reason she went down for a nap as soon as we got home. It was nice to actually meet with his teachers and get an idea of how things will work this year. But I also think that I will need to make alternate arrangements Emmy, unless she starts reacting better. Oh and what is a blog post without a picture!
I found her like this a few weeks ago, completely passed out with the plastic tool belt still around her waist.
I found her like this a few weeks ago, completely passed out with the plastic tool belt still around her waist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Send her our way for snack days! We should really swap taking each others' kids in the afternoons so we can nap too LOL! Kindergarten is so fun, I'm sure Rawley will have a great year!
yay for kindergarten! Just think, 5 more years and baby number 4 will be starting, and then you'll have all the free time in the world! Well for 3 hours four days a week! Rawley you are such a big kid I can hardley believe it!
hahah that picture is funny! You could send her to my house on snack day too! Lucy would love a girl to play with!
it'll be so fun to see your new little one when he/she gets here! welcome to the world of crazy people with 4 kids!
She looks just like Hadley to me.
Sounds like you are getting into the school routine. I can't believe Rawley is in kindergarten already!! Waiting to hear the baby news!!
Post a Comment